3. Celebrity Constellation
I really loved the cruise up to the last 3 days! Food was excellent, service was good and the entertainment was good! I sailed with Celebrity to Alaska and I would say everything there was amazing. I expected the same with this cruise! That is why I chose CELEBRITY! I understand there is not much a captain can do on a ship when such bad weather occurs! However, not letting guest know what is going on when they can clearly see that things are not right is not being helpful! We count on you to be honest with us and you let your passengers down by not relaying information for hours and then waking people in the middle of night telling them to get out of bed and stand in blocked hallways to try to get to a customer relations desk ! I was not involved in the chaos, however, we were trying to help friends get off the ship! It was a madhouse! I appreciated and noted the response after the next morning with help for missed flights and hotel accommodations however, would that not have been more helpful to the people to offer that before the madhouse started? I would like to give Celebrity another chance because I loved seeing and cruising the Mediterranean and would like to share these sites with my husband! I hope you learned something about how not to share information quicker, provided internet quicker and to just bite the bullet a little sooner with all the accommodations that you ended up giving just a few hours later than the buses left!

Last 3 days was sadly made such a bad impact for the rest of our journey!

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by pleasingpatty

• Sail Date: October 2018
  • Destination: Western Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2C
pleasingpatty’s Full Rating Summary

Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2C
Cabin 2C 6046
Cabin was very nice and clean! Paulo did a great job!
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins