3. Carnival Victory
Anniversary Cruise with the wife. These things happened onboard and I reported them to Carnival Customer Care when I returned home. (Note: These issues were not resolved by onboard staff when they were reported.) 1) Friends were unable to board because Carnival was trying to determine if they had a medical device that I use. How did they get my information on their cabin? Carnival Customer Care Response: Because they had dinner with us the information was given to them. Wow!!! 2) Passengers next to and above us (they were together) decided it was a good idea to put 9-10 inch speakers in hallway and blast music. They also did this in their cabin. Reported to Guest Services & Security. Nothing done. Carnival Customer Care Response: None (Onboard security stated they only “...take care of these types of issues at night”. The cabin steward handles in the daytime.) 3) Pre-Ordered a vanilla anniversary cake to be delivered for dinner. Received a chocolate happy birthday cake. Wow #2!! Carnival Customer Care Response: Refunded money. 4) Ordered food from room service twice. Resulted in wrong drinks and cold chicken wings. Carnival Customer Care Response: None At this point we’re done with Carnival. My wife and I have only cruised Carnival in the past. I have 11 and she has 12. We are Gold & Platinum members respectively. We requested Carnival refund our money and were told via telephone by Alicia today that nothing would be done. She offered a credit on our next cruise. Next cruise, seriously?!?!?!

Unbelievable Failures By Carnival

Carnival Victory Cruise Review by cidray51

• Sail Date: October 2018
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

Carnival Customer Care Response: Refunded money.

Carnival Customer Care Response: None

cidray51’s Full Rating Summary

Balcony
Cabin 8D 9241
Normal Carnival size, but not many outlets. Bed kept coming apart in middle.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins