P+O have certainly dropped their standards no doubt in search of greater profits that come at the expense of their passengers. We have been on several P+O cruises before and was always reasonably satisfied but this one was bad from start to finish. We missed three ports out of the seven scheduled stops and had only half a day instead of a full day in Zante, I appreciate that the weather was bad but my complaint is that P+O didn't tell us untill onboard and at the very last minute, plus inspite of the very substanial and additional savings they must have made, offered only a glass of wine as compensation stating repeatedly that we had signed their terms and conditions and health and safety as excuses. When I say their standards have dropped I really do mean it, this was very expensive cruise by P+O standards and we were expecting a little bit more than usual but almost emediately we could see the changes and shortfalls. 1 Large flying/crawling insects all over the ship 2 Dirty and greasey tide marks around the pools 3 Slashed seating and stained dining chairs 4 No cushions on the outside wicker chairs or glass tops on wicker tables 5 Theadbare carpets in various areas 6 No proper wine waiter / waiter service at meal times was well below previous standards 7 Dirty smelly cigarette/ash bins in smoking areas 8 Room service now charged for Plus many more We have comlained to P+O has did many more of the passengers but apart from a standard acknowledgement we havent had any other reply.

The Most Disappointing Cruise I've Ever Been On