3. Norwegian Escape
Norwegian Escape looked a little dated inside of the room but ultimately the ship was great! My husband I and decided to explore on our own this time instead of doing excursions and it was so relaxing. I was a little worried since this was our second time to Bermuda but fourth time cruising with Norwegian. But if you have somewhat of an idea before hand, then exploration will take up your whole day in a good way. Great food, great party people, and just an all around great atmosphere. This was a really awesome trip. The service on board was pretty great (of course when you have the beverage package bartenders start remembering your names). The music/live entertainment at the Skyline Bar next to the casino was great! The live entertainment in the atrium was great! The crowd participation was great! I am definitely looking forward to the next one.

Great time!

kimmjs’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Mid-ship Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BA 14158
It was clean but I feel the decor looked more dated than the Breakaway.
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins