3. Sun Princess
We chose this cruise as it was convenient sailing out of and back to Fremantle , the sun princess is s but jaded but would be fine for new cruisers , the entertainment was first class and the food superb, attention to detail with service is shy we return to princess cruises time after time, the stateroom was ideal as my partner gets motion sickness and being on plaza deck near midship has less motion and greatly convenient to the piazza, coffee shop and all the shops , how the staff in the coffee shop can remember my type of coffee with 2000 passengers aboard is magic , we make the ship our destination not the ports it’s going to, weather was stunning and staff amazing in all aspects, if you want s cruise out of Fremantle I would book early . Would do this cruise again for the short 9 daybreak again .

West Australian Sojourn

Sun Princess Cruise Review by Cruisingbuff

Cruisingbuff’s Full Rating Summary
Get Sun Princess price drops

Oceanview
Cabin OC P349
The sun princess is an old girl and really needs a full facelift but the level of service outweighs the small things that have made us fussy from the grand class ships such as the diamond and sapphire princess
Emerald Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins