3. Carnival Vista
We had wanted to cruise Vista ever since it's christening. When the ship came to Galveston we made sure to get the Havana Cabana Suite. What makes the Havana Cabana Suite so awesome is the large bathroom. It had dual sinks and there was the handheld shower but also the Rain shower that made the day feel so much better. The Lanai was large but we rarely used it. The swing seat was comfortable but the lounger had NO cushions and the cushion for the chair was laughable. The BEST part of being in the Havana Cabana area is the pool. I never saw more than 6 people in it while I was out there. The two spas were well used and one seemed to be not as hot as the other one. The bar service was second to none. I had the Cheers package which made getting an adult beverage great verses wondering how much I'd spent already. The staff were diligent about not allowing non-Havana guests in the area before 7 PM. If you didn't have the correct colored wrist band you were asked to leave and come back after 7 PM. There was a band every night in the Havana Cabana Bar area but I could still hear it in my Suite. NOT Good! The band did stop at midnight but some nights there was a DJ until 12:30 AM.

Vista Havana Cabana Suite

Chieftom1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Vista price drops

Havana Cabana Suite
Cabin HS 5236
The rain shower in the bathroom was awesome. I could stay in here all day, LOL There was not enough closet space for two people and there is virtually NO under bed storage for your bags as that is where they store your life vests. There were two large TVs in the cabin. One was for the beds and the other was for the siting area. The Lanai was rarely used. We spent the majority of our time in the Havana pool area.
Promenade Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins