3. Carnival Vista
We did a back to back cruise. Embarkation and debarcation was easy and fast. Staff was very helpful since I was in a boot due to a foot injury prior to the cruise. The ship is beautiful. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Endless activities for all ages. Water park, IMAX, Thrill Theatre, Rope Course, pools, hot tubs, Sky High Bike Ride, Casino, Seaside movie theatre, lots of bars, varied entertainment including music/dance productions, comedian, children’s program, etc., etc.. The food was typical cruise fare. Lots of choices for sure. We didn’t use the Spa area, which was huge and beautifully decorated. We booked cabin 9464 which is a wrap around balcony at the back of the ship. Awesome cabin. Huge balcony with a large overhang. With the removal of the glass elevators, the activity with the other elevators was very high, and there was often at least one elevator in each area that wasn’t running. Was not a good experience with the elevators. Especially since I was unable to climb the stairs with the cast boot on my foot. Overall, I loved the Vista and will be sailing on her again in January.

Carnival Vista 2018

Carnival Vista Cruise Review by Deborah4jc

• Sail Date: September 2018
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Premium Vista Balcony

The ship is beautiful.

Staff was very friendly and helpful.

The food was typical cruise fare. Lots of choices for sure.

We didn’t use the Spa area, which was huge and beautifully decorated.

Overall, I loved the Vista and will be sailing on her again in January.
Deborah4jc’s Full Rating Summary
Ages Under 3
Ages 7 to 9
Get Carnival Vista price drops

Premium Vista Balcony
Cabin 9C 9464
We loved the huge balcony. Large overhang allowed us to use it even when it was raining.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins