3. Norwegian Bliss
Just got back from a cruise on the Bliss and all I can say is WOW. The ship is incredible but the crew is the best! Our room stewerd Aqi was great. Always knew what we needed before we did. I also can’t forget to mention Dominick the matri d, Marc , Roseanne , Pam, Jovo, Charles, Katrina, and Juvalyn. These people are what make NCL the best cruise line on the water. Loved the observation lounge, which is an added feature on the Bliss. Also the entertainment was phoeniminal. Don’t miss Britain’s Finest and The Jersey Boys. They are great. I also can’t forget to mention the food which is outstanding. We are now and forever NCL dedicated cruisers and I can’t see ever sailing with anyone else. They treat you better than any other cruise line and that’s including Royal Caribbean. I have sailed both. NCL is better.

Best ship in the water

Lucy&Ricki’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BX 9716
Always clean and comfortable.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins