3. Norwegian Escape
The ship was ENORMOUS with a HUGE variety of activities to choose from each and every day whether at sea, or in port. The entire staff was MORE than accommodating and super helpful! Our balcony cabin was quite spacious for us 2 throughout the entire trip. Our room steward Casanito was on top of his game and we NEVER had to ask for our room to be made up. He was always one step ahead and always provided us whatever we needed when asked. He, as well as ALL of the staff were FILLED with knowledge and tips as to what we 'MUST SEE & DO' both onboard and in port! ALL of the shows were beyond amazing, but the 2 that left a lasting impression were, Choir of Man, and Off The Record. Choir of Man, was DEFINITELY a Broadway level show, with the music, and interaction with the crowd! Well worth the money to me! Off The Record was just as good as I am an 80's baby, ALL of the music and flashbacks to the movies that i grew up with were right up my alley and we loved EVERY MINUTE OF IT! The incredible variety of dining choices on board surely fulfilled the palate of each member of my 40 person group that traveled together. We never left hungry and were very excited to grab a midnight snack from the buffet each night! This was our first cruise ever and to visit one island (Bermuda) for 3 days, was absolutely lovely. It was the perfect amount of time to explore the island and not be bored! Above all else, my boyfriend of 6 years, proposed to me in front of out friends at dinner at Teppanyaki on 10/1/18!! It was absolutely a DREAM COME TRUE!! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect proposal and the many congratulations/well wishes we received from the crew and staff onboard The Norwegian Escape! We can't wait to start saving and to plan for our next cruise!! Thank you to every memeber of the team that made our first cruise experience, quite an unforgettable trip that we still reminisce about on a weekly basis!! WE LOVE NORWEGIAN!!

I Got ENGAGED!!

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review by Jbren24

• Sail Date: September 2018
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Aft-facing Balcony Stateroom

We can't wait to start saving and to plan for our next cruise!!

WE LOVE NORWEGIAN!!
Jbren24’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Aft-facing Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B1 13264
PLENTY of room, storage and closet space! The balcony was PERFECT to watch the sun rise and set each day. Once we were engaged, our room steward decorated our room and made sure the decorations stayed perfect throughout the remainder of our trip!
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins