3. Celebrity Solstice
I chose this cruise ship as i did hear good things about it...This is my sixth cruise (Carnival Spirit, Princess Sapphire,Diamond,Sun & Sea) and 1st with Celebrity... The Outstanding : I must say Firstly, "THE FOOD IS SENSATIONAL ON THE SOLSTICE" !!! OMG, so much variety to choose from with such high quality. And this is just at the Oceanview cafe (buffet)...Being in construction, i do love my food, and weight just falls off me( haha), so i eat ALOT...And it was such a pleasure with the different ways they could serve beef, chicken, pork, turkey , kangeroo and crocodile... YES, i said crocodile ! FANTASTIC......Cakes,pastry,jelly,icecream,pavlova,tarts,pies,brulee,arrrrggghhhhhh EVERYTHING.... The "Blu" Restaurant . quality in food and service. And it felt very comfortable, relaxed and classy. I even requested 2 mains for myself (you know, big eater and all) and with not even the slightest look of evil coming from the waitor. Instead, i get no problem at all , Sir. And then proceeded to organise what was coming out when.. Did not try other "specialty" restaurants. The Cabin Steward..kept our cabin clean and attended to our every request (laundry, room service mess, extra towels, itinerary brochure for days events,NOT to keep the bed tucked in neat,). And genuinely happy every time i talked to him. The secrets of Cruise ship Navigation talk by one of the high ranking Captains. The Guy could have been a comedian. Great personality by the Irish guy. Delivered the talk show with in depth information for around an hour and a half. A great range of Topics discussed, and the average person has NO IDEA of the complexities of Cruise ship industry and running until you see this talk/show...you think flying a jumbo jet plane is hard? not even in the same league as these cruise Captains...You will finally understand WHY they have so many captains on the ship... All staff in ANY food area . Just seemed to have the perfect amount of staff to serve the customer. Well organized and had everyone adhering to the high hygiene standards. The Great : The Cabin (review below) The Hot Glass show...my son made me a drink glass. got to choose colours and was helped to make it by the staff. The silent Disco thing...Attend this party , everyone has headphones on. There are 3 different channels you can tune the headphones to and each channel has a different glowing colour when your listening to it. At first i thought how silly. But after arriving with a couple of Tequila Sunrises under my belt, and seeing how everyone was into it, it was great and totally weird at the same time. take your headphones off, and the room is dead silent with crazy people dancing around in all different ways and speeds corresponding to whichever channel they are listening to..just watching was hilarious. Embarkation & Disembarkation both floorless procedures The NOT so good. The member of staff who somehow managed to put a $650 drinks package on my card after the 3rd day in. Was annoyed it took me 4 times to approach the customer desk to remove it from my account. its a long story and too much for here. The itinerary on the ship...The events they did have planned WERE great, it was just NOWHERE near enough of them. Not enough things to do on the ship. Overall though, Best Ship ive been on...just needed more of a itinerary on the ship and a better cruise destination.

1st Time with Celebrity

dazza1234’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Solstice price drops

AquaClass
Cabin A2 1566
By far the best Cabin we have ever Had...Im glad i did my research getting this specific Cabin..It was just perfectly situated to elevators (cant hear them though), fast access to the solstice theater, Pools, oceanview cafe, and cinema. Good balcony cabin, with no balcony's above you looking down at you..Had a large shower and room. 9/10 from me.
Penthouse Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins