• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Sail Date: Oct 2018
Cabin: Family Ocean View with Balcony
View from the balcony cabin 8168
Pool deck

We choose this cruise as it was only for 4 day’s and fitted in with our kids half term holiday. However it being 4 day’s is what may have let it down?

I think as it was just 4 day’s you had a different type of passenger cruising? There were very few other children in the cruise but that wasn’t really and issue and I did realise before going there wouldn’t be a lot for the kids to do. They did enjoy themselves though and the family balcony cabin they had was great.

The ship it’s self is quite old but I think that is onlybrelflected in the cabins and not the other areas of the ship. The pool was good and always plenty of chairs around. We only had one sea day and did avoid the sun deck as we knew it would be crazy busy.

Family Ocean View with Balcony

Cabin FV

Great space although not as much wardrobe space as I thought. Balcony was very large and really good. Never been in a true aft cabin before and thought view from balcony was lovely.

Port Reviews

Nassau

Found it to be dirty and very busy. Just didn’t like it at all. Walked to Junkerno (spell check!) It was very unorganised busy. BUT saying that the sea water was stunning.

1 Helpful Vote