3. Adventure of the Seas
Cabin 7232 ..size of balcony was very nice. Lots of storage. But no special soaps and stuff like I'm use to. Windjammer (buffet) ..no service everything was self service and the choice of foods were limited . I only went here 2 times when forced . Promenade restaurant did a great job on pizza , also at breakfast had a small variety. But the food tasted good. Main dining, the service was great!!! Breakfast and lunch were good. Dinner had very little change from night to night, also was were most of our group had problems with the food. Fish really smelled. If you are vegetation or Vegan you will have a terrible time eating. The Promenade was dark , I always felt as if it were night. Lacked in shows. They didn't repeat the movies under the stars on the tv. I did like the new registration process. All the people working on the ship was amazing!! You could smell the smoke from the casino on deck 5 (casino is on deck 4) Don't leave anyone that is disabled down on the port .. Our friends were forgotten and had to work their way onto the ship. I think that is sad.

Disappointing

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by goldengirl522001

• Sail Date: October 2018
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Spacious Ocean View Balcony

Fish really smelled.

If you are vegetation or Vegan you will have a terrible time eating.

The Promenade was dark , I always felt as if it were night.

Lacked in shows.

They didn't repeat the movies under the stars on the tv.

I did like the new registration process.

All the people working on the ship was amazing!!

You could smell the smoke from the casino on deck 5 (casino is on deck 4)

goldengirl522001’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Spacious Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 3B 7232
Nice size, good storage. However no special soaps and lotions. Our Room steward was amazing.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins