3. Carnival Dream
This was our first cruise. Our departure port was New Orleans and the embarkation and debarkation went well. We were on the ship and off the ship with no trouble. The ship was beautiful and well groomed. The balcony cabin was just right with enough space and storage. Noordam, our room steward, was so friendly and nice and called us by our first names. He was very personable. Our room was cleaned daily with fresh towels. The dining was excellent and the food was really good. The waiters were personable and well mannered. I was very impressed by Ramil. He was excellent. Loved the shows they were really good. The entertainers were good. The comedians in the punchliner were so funny. Loved the activities, sometimes it was hard to choose which one to do. The staff throughout the ship was courteous and kept the ship clean. I would definitely like to go back.

Carnival Dream

Carnival Dream Cruise Review by Penny4825

Penny4825’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Dream price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8E 9273
The shower was great, it was better than most hotels.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins

• Snorkeling
    The guides was very nice and informative of the layout of the area. They are very safety oriented and and was very attentive to the new snorklers, like me and my husband. Very much enjoyed it. I would recommend this excursion.
    View All 178 Snorkeling Reviews
  • Chacchoben Mayan Ruins
    Jesus, was a tour guide. He was very nice and informative about the Mayan Ruins. He is very passionate about the culture of the Mayans. I would recommend this excursion.
    View All 374 Chacchoben Mayan Ruins Reviews
  • Aqua Twister
    The margarita group, the boat drivers, was great. The twister boat did several 360 degree turns they are very safety oriented and entertaining. The Isla Pasion beach was absolutely beautiful. The lunch was really good. This excursion is a must.
    View All 39 Aqua Twister Reviews
  • French Quarter Walking Tour
    First time been in New Orleans and had a very nice time walking around the French quarter. Went to the aquarium and really liked looking at the overhead aquarium.
    View All 9 French Quarter Walking Tour Reviews
  • Roatan
    My husband and I walked to the beach and it was beautiful. Did some shopping in the port shops. It was very nice.
    View All 2,900 Roatan Cruise Port Reviews