3. Carnival Miracle
We went on our first cruise with a large group of friends. We met up in Tampa and took a shuttle to the port. Embarkation was very quick (faster to the fun) and a smooth process. We enjoyed walking around the ship and getting oriented before the muster drill. The sail away party was a lot of fun and going under the bridge was quite a sight as well. We found the ship to be clean and our cabin was always maintained thanks to our steward, Wayan. He was most helpful and answered any questions we had. The activities on deck were fun to watch and we had a great time hanging out by the pool and gathering in the Alchemy Bar. Our wait staff in the Main Dining Room were amazing! Ali, our head waiter, and his team, were very knowledgeable and helped me with my choices so that I would have the best dining experience possible. Every staff member we encountered were friendly and helpful. I even saw some of the staff dealing with rude cruisers and I never heard them lose their professionalism. We missed a port in Mahogany Bay because of high winds. I was disappointed to not go on our excursion, but was glad the captain made the call and kept us safe. The other ports were great and our excursions were wonderful. We enjoyed the Altun Ha ruins in Belize and the Crystal Caves adventure in Grand Cayman. This was our first cruise but some of our group were diamond and platinum cruisers and they were just as pleased as we were.

Adventure with friends

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by birdslady

birdslady’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Miracle price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8B 8207
We had our cabin serviced twice a day. Our steward, Wayan, had everything perfect each time we entered the cabin. We enjoyed our balcony very much, even more when the partitions between us and our friends were opened up.
Upper Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Altun Ha
    We got on the bus and Lavern was our tour guide. She was very knowledgeable and friendly. She answered all of our questions and kept us entertained on the ride. When we got the the ruins site we were then lead by another tour guide to the actual ruins and we learned a lot about them. We had time to climb two of the ruins and take pictures, also to shop with some local people and get some really nice handmade souvenirs. We enjoyed our time in Belize and are glad we chose to take this excursion.
    View All 165 Altun Ha Reviews
  • Cozumel
    We booked a day at Mr. Sancho's Beach Resort. We got off the ship, grabbed a cab and went straight to the resort. It was an all inclusive day and the food and drinks were good. The beach was clean and the water was clear and the perfect temperature for swimming. It was a great day with great friends and I would highly recommend going and checking it out.
    View All 6,703 Cozumel Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Cozumel Cruise Port Review
  • Grand Cayman (Georgetown)
    We love exploring caves and this tour was very good. We had a short bus ride with a very knowledgeable guide through the city. When we got to the caves we changed guides and he was also knowledgeable and very interesting. He told us how the caves were found and cleared so that they could be explored. There were three caves open for us to go through and explore.It was a very interesting and well planned tour.
    View All 12,988 Grand Cayman (Georgetown) Cruise Port Reviews