3. Regal Princess
We wanted to see the fall colors in New England and Princess had the right time frame for us. The ship was very nice and the food was good, some meals better than others. The entertainment was good. The cabin was real nice and bigger than I expected. We took Six shore excursions and I didn't think they were really worth the money we paid for them. Services were great, room service was fast and the cabin was always cleaned and when ever we got back to the cabin we always had a full ice bucket. Embarkation and disembarkation went very smooth. Overall we had a good time on the cruise and enjoyed all the entertainment we went to see. We ate one night in the Crown Grill and one time at Sabatinis. I enjoyed the Crown Grill better than Sabatinis because I like Steak more than liked the food at Sabatinis.

New England and Canada