3. Norwegian Bliss
I only sail NCL and chose this ship to be in the newest haven! The ship was decorated beautifully. I especially loved the obaervation room in the haven and the haven restaurant! The shows were so much fun and the Jersey boys was my favorite. Entertainment in general was outstanding and never had a dull moment. The go carts were an AWESOME experience on this ship, I just wish i could take a picture or had my pic taken being on them. Service was great in most restaurants. I have traveled the haven before and the service on the sun deck was lacking. Most of the time waited 45 minutes for drinks or had to go down two floors to the bar in my bathing suit just get my own drinks myself. They put two new servers up in the haven who had no clue what they were doing or even that there was a frozen coctail menu. We had to ask for our own lunch menus and when we got the food it was cold. They never set up an umbrella for us and were not attentive at all. The two bartenders in the haven bar were so friendly and really made a connection with us. Silas was the best cruise director I EVER had. He was everywhere and always made a point to stop and talk to us. He clearly loves his job and is amazing at it! The haven restaurant has always amazing food. Los lobos was the worst dinner I had on the ship but Cagney’s is always the best food and service as well as tappenyaki. We did explore LA before the cruise and did a Hollywood celebrity homes tour and walked around the walk of fame. The ports were very nice. The horse back riding excursion was my least favorite in Puerto Vallerta. They gave me (a healthy 30 year old) the oldest and slowest horse to ride back, which had to be pulled by an older gentleman. This meant that I couldn’t even control the horse on my own. When we were walking back, very slowly, the gentleman pulling my horse started peeing in front of me as he was walking through the trail. I was also separated from the rest of my party because my horse was so much slower. The best of Mazatlán was a lovely excursion as well as the Cabo resort. Obviously NCl is my favorite cruise line and I also have the Haven booked again on the Epic in April. I will definitely go again!!!

Beautiful haven, beautiful ship

Dwreck111’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

The Haven 2-bedroom Family Villa with Balcony
Cabin H4 18110
The cabin was beautiful. It was slightly difficult to have two people in the second bedroom in the Haven but who cares because you’re in the Haven!!
Deck 18 Suite Cabins