3. Emerald Princess
Haven't cruised for a few years so it was nice to be able to do so again. We chose a short repo cruise to LA to be followed by a few days at Disneyland. DH insisted we do carry on and I must admit I will gladly do again as boarding and leaving the ship was extremely quick. We were actually one of the first ones on and off the ship. We had cabin E209 and actually liked it a lot. Our Steward was very good, asked for bathrobes and got them the next day. We had the new luxury beds and very soft but comfortable. The weather was very good for a coastal with only day chilly day at sea, the last day people were swimming a lot more in the pools. We had lunch in the MDR the first day, sadly my salmon was raw in the middle. A mah breakfast the next day and after that we stuck to buffet for breakfasts, lunch and then ate at The Salty Dog (very good try the mac and cheese YUM), Vines (actually really good for a light supper) and Share (this was wonderful). We did get the ultimate drink package and felt we broke even with a few cocktails, glasses of wine, special coffees, fresh OJ and lots of bottled waters. Over all it was a great cruise.

Short but good cruise

Emerald Princess Cruise Review by quincytoo

• Sail Date: October 2018
  • Destination: Pacific Coastal
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview (obstructed view)

Over all it was a great cruise.
quincytoo’s Full Rating Summary
Get Emerald Princess price drops

Oceanview (obstructed view)
Cabin OV E209
Actually didn't miss the balcony or mini suite at all
Emerald Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins