3. Carnival Valor
My father in law was taking mother in law for her birthday and asked us to join them, he would pay. Overall, it was a fun cruise with a few issues. First, the cruise director TJ was wonderful( a perfect fit). Joey in entertainment did a great job as well. Anamaria in guest services was a huge savior to me. Now for the issues, the carnival hub app. I did the two things it said airplane mode and connect to carnival valor wi fi. It worked in beginning and then begin not to. I saw 3 or 4 other people before getting Anamaria who told me it was my lookout/vpn preventing this. After i got that figured out, it worked. We didn't get a room service menu in our room and not even after calling for one. The show came on in the dining room right after half the table got served. So, half had to wait for food and so the two of us with food had to wait to see to eat. The room steward was nice but not like the one we had our first cruise. This cruise room steward didnt replace beach towel. No robes until asked or new cups for bathroom. We did see a child in the adult only spa section. The food was not that great but edible. We want to take another cruise but may look into other options next time. Cost/value needs to be better. It was not great this time.

Fun cruise

Carnival Valor Cruise Review by Julfeib72

Julfeib72’s Full Rating Summary

Ocean View
Cabin 6B 2483
We had a room on the main deck. Good location, close to elevator that went to dining room. In laws room on deck 7, access to deck 5 and the adult lido area. A bit noisy when stopping at port and leaving but expected for that room location. Didn't notice when sleeping.
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins