• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

Silver Muse Review

Editor Rating
11 Awards

Athens to Muscat on the Muse.

Review for Silver Muse to Trans-Ocean
brothersjj
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Oct 2018
Cabin: Deluxe Verandah Suite

We were interested in visiting the ancient ruins in Athens, Petra, and Luxor. The Silversea pre and post cruise Hotels were were excellent. We enjoyed the Muse. There were things we really liked and a couple of things that need attention.We liked the room design. We did not like the black oily soot that came out of the smokestacks and covered the deck and furniture on the back outdoor seating. Soiled lots of cloths before we discovered it. I thought it strange that when my wife and I arrived to eat at the Indochine restaurant I was asked to go get a jacket before I could enter, I went back to room and returned to enter when I noticed eight men in the restaurant who hung their jackets on the chair and were wearing bluejeans and sneakers. Jason told me I only need the jacket to enter but then I could remove it. Quite a poor policy and not consistently applied.

Deluxe Verandah Suite

Cabin DV

need a chair with ottoman suitable for reading. Need a plug outlet on BOTH sides of the bed for cell phones. A/C did not quite keep up and the room was often a bit warm.

1 Helpful Vote