3. Harmony of the Seas
My husband and I have done several cruises always have a great time but let me start by saying this by far great customer service which we have not felt this way in a long time. Shout to all staff we interacted with through out our 7 days cruise but hands done to Mercelyn, Igede, Joseph and Richard from On air bar, Nizar and Imade from American Grill Icon dining. Since day 1 we encounter smiles, lots of laughs, service was just great!! Never change that great attitude you have!! We are already looking to travel again, we love cruising but this experience made us feel special! Lots of entertainment through out the day. I am happy that the formal nights were actually formal. We have encountered in our previous cruises that people are not using the proper attire for these 2 night of formal attire in the dining area. They should not be permitted in the dining area if they aren’t willing to dress up. There are lots of eating options for those who aren’t willing to dress up.

Excellent Cruise

rikadesha’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 5D 7608
Very clean found it more spacious
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Blue Lagoon Island Beach
    Great customer service.. if you are looking for a crystal clear beach this is not it. We were at the Vip section.
    View All 258 Blue Lagoon Island Beach Reviews
  • Catamaran Tour
    Good tour but alot travel time in the catamaran (6hr long tour) they give you snorkeling time and 1.5 hr beach time. They give lunch (pasta salad, curry chicken salad, green salad, banana cake and potato chips)
    View All 112 Catamaran Tour Reviews