3. Oosterdam
Itinerary was great. 12 days was my longest cruise thus far but the best way to see a good number of the Greek islands and tick off Rome Athens and Venice as well. Shore excursions were generally expensive and I would recommend you pre book online directly as they generally weren’t value for money. Be prepared to be a little bit adventurous here otherwise you will get caught up with the organised crowds and waste time queuing rather than actually seeing things. We were a couple in our 50’s however soon realised this cruise was an over 60’s with the average age probably at 70. Very few younger than us and only saw 4 children. Great if you wanted a quiet relaxed ship with everything closed by midnight. A bit sedate for my liking. Very little variety in entertainment. Narrow choice of music and dancing. Couldn’t fault the service. Food was average to good.

Mediterranean