I have to laugh when I see other reviews of cruises. This is NOT your typical gargantuan ship with entertainment to please everyone. It is a "small ship" experience. The restrooms are tight and it's not trying to be opulent. We selected the upgrade to the concierge level veranda rooms and got a great cabin near the back...most of the remaining doors in the hallway went to much larger suites. We rarely ran into any other guests in the hallway. The boat is scheduled for an overhaul soon, so I think it's not as flashy right now, the bathroom and closets were not luxurious in any way, but we didn't really care. A super comfortable large bed, comfy couch, desk and private veranda were our requirements and it was great. Best features of the upgrade...3 days of free laundry service, 24 hour free room service, access to the canyon spa private deck area. We would order room service for a cheese and fruit tray to be delivered about the time we'd be returning to the ship. We'd buy local wines in port and drink a bottle nightly as we pulled out of port! The spa deck had a salt water jetted water spa kept at body temperature. I relaxed in it daily after touring and only once had another guest make use of it as well. I liked the fact that no one else was walking around looking at people sunbathing or in the hot tub!

Think of it as your floating hotel experience and you won't be disappointed!

Nautica Cruise Review by midwestmomtothreeteens

• Sail Date: October 2018
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Concierge Level Veranda Stateroom
midwestmomtothreeteens’s Full Rating Summary
Get Oceania Nautica price drops

Concierge Level Veranda Stateroom
Cabin A1 7099
Great bed, nice veranda. The tv, restroom and closet area/desk areas were aging quickly, but they said that the ship was going to be overhauled soon, so maybe that's why they weren't over the top. Climate control was perfect. Service from two attendants superb.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins