3. Mariner of the Seas
I not even know what to talk about first. I took this trip with my mom and sister and I couldn't be more satisfied. The service, organization, shows, food, cleanliness, just about everything exceed my expectations. I went to the flowrider and to the water slided which were pretty fun! There were also several Jacuzzis in different parts of the ship. The restaurants and menus had a wild range of foods to choose among. For those who like to stay up late is possible to have great food. There is always somebody there to serve you with a smile. A big thanks to Putra and Jonathan who served us every night with excellence. Hugo, the ship director was also great on what he was doing, always smiling and with a great contagious mood. I would hightly recommend this ship if you are looking for fun, hanging around, getting to know people, dancing, having a good time with your family, or just reading a book.

First time cruise experience!

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review by Nataliaolivati

• Sail Date: October 2018
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Interior
Nataliaolivati’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Mariner of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 6V 7135
The cabin was cleaned every single time we stepped in. We were 3 and the room size was enough to make us feel comfortable.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins