3. Emerald Princess
I just retired, was looking for a short cruise on the west coast to celebrate. I've only been on one cruise and that was in the early 90s. I'm so glad I found this Princess Cruise as my party was treated like royalty. Crew members were all very nice and helpful, making this celebratory cruise fun. The activities and shows onboard were fun and entertaining as well as the excursion we took in Astoria. I would highly recommend this cruise. My only complaint would be that I found the food to be somewhat bland and mediocre. However, there was plenty of food if wanted. If leaving from Vancouver, arrive a day or two early, more if you wish and take advantage of sightseeing the beautiful city. I wish we would have arrived a few days earlier but still enjoyed walking the downtown area with the day we arrived ahead of time. If needing a reasonable priced hotel to stay, look at the Days Inn, Downtown as it is only two blocks away from the port, walking distance.

Excellent West Coast Cruise

Emerald Princess Cruise Review by cbjr5

cbjr5’s Full Rating Summary
Get Emerald Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin B1 C326
Very clean and comfortable size room.
Caribe Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins