• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

cbjr5
2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Oct 2018
Cabin: Balcony
Morning sunrise view from our balcony

I just retired, was looking for a short cruise on the west coast to celebrate. I've only been on one cruise and that was in the early 90s. I'm so glad I found this Princess Cruise as my party was treated like royalty. Crew members were all very nice and helpful, making this celebratory cruise fun. The activities and shows onboard were fun and entertaining as well as the excursion we took in Astoria. I would highly recommend this cruise. My only complaint would be that I found the food to be somewhat bland and mediocre. However, there was plenty of food if wanted.

If leaving from Vancouver, arrive a day or two early, more if you wish and take advantage of sightseeing the beautiful city. I wish we would have arrived a few days earlier but still enjoyed walking the downtown area with the day we arrived ahead of time. If needing a reasonable priced hotel to stay, look at the Days Inn, Downtown as it is only two blocks away from the port, walking distance.

Balcony

Cabin B1

Very clean and comfortable size room.

Port Reviews

Astoria, Oregon

Another beautiful location, do take advantage of the excursions as we did.

Vancouver

Beautiful location and easy to get around at the port.

Los Angeles