3. Carnival Paradise
This cruise fit in with fall break so we planned it with three other families from work. Embarkation was smooth and easy. We flew in and was transported by Carnival. We then walked right into port authority, checked in, and got onto the ship They had plenty of activities although we mainly stayed by the pool. We met up with our friends every night and my time dining sat us together with no problems. The food was very good and on an extra note, my wife was given a gluten free menu every day upon asking to prerecord the next day meals. The staff was very friendly in all parts of the ship. The ship was clean as was our room for our entire stay. My friends had the drink packages and they were very happy with it. I felt the debarkation was probably the easiest I have been through in 15 cruises.

Good times

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review by 10ECTraveler

10ECTraveler’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Paradise price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8A e229
Very clean. Only problem was the balcony door whistled when the wind was strong.
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins