3. Silver Wind
I have swum on every cruise I have taken, usually at 6 am. I swim in place with a band around my feet. However the Silver Wind was really open and heated on one full day. I frequently requested that it be filled and heated, so I could swim.I never received a reason why it was not filled or heated. BAD communication and service. Our ship was supposed to leave at 10pm to Quebec. They knew they had a problem and would not be leaving, yet they never told us. Consequently we had an early breakfast in the room, so we could take our tour in Q. Yet we never left Montreal. My wife could have slept in! We left THREE days late! POOR communication! Our cruise director, Colin, was GREAT on the cruise as director, pianist, trivia leader, etc. The cabin bathroom needs more storage space. The cabin was nice size. The food was EXCELLENT! Bar should be open for Trivia at 5. Why not all afternoon and much of the night?

No Pool, No Communication

Silver Wind Cruise Review by k2krueger

The cabin bathroom needs more storage space. The cabin was nice size.

The food was EXCELLENT!