3. Carnival Dream
This was a family cruise and having already been on the DREAM 2 other times, I knew what to expect. The Dream is my favorite ship, in all her beauty. I have waited 4 days to write this review as I left extremely upset on debarkation day, Sun 10/21/18. I will start with what upset me terribly first- When our #30 group were called to disembark, we walked towards the elevators and as I was about to push the button, the elevators ALL shut down. An announcement came over the intercom in broken English, that the elevators were not to be used, that all remaining cruisers would have to use the stairs. We had carry on luggage that we would have to carry down the stairs. My husband came out of the bathroom and stated that the water had also been cut off that he was unable to wash his hands. This was 11:40 am. I am unable to do stairs because of major health issues, so this upset me terribly. I picked up the phone and called guest services stating that I could not do the stairs with my luggage and the person on the other end apologized. That's all I got! Also, AFTER we managed to do the stairs, My husband's passport was flagged so another delay. It's funny it was NOT flagged on Embarkation day. Here's My Bullet List of Concerns with Carnival: 1- The $5 Chat APP did not function. Error code 90% of time was Service Declined 2-Miscellaneous charges on my bill daily, requiring me to go to Guest Services 3-Room Stewards & Security were not knowledgable on the disembarkation luggage tags 4-Hot Tubs were not HOT, nor jets working on Days Sun - Tues. I finally found one on Wed that was working properly 5-Fine Dining Room Waiters were not personal at all. I'm used to them greeting you by name. Spoke very little to us. 6-Husband grabbed a serving utensil to spoon out food and the buffet server snatched the pan right out from under him, and said, "Buffet Closed" This was uncalled for. 7-Could NOT understand any intercom announcements...Broken English 8-The Trivia games I so much enjoy were not fun. The facilitator did not speak loud enough...not much motivation for the games 9-The gratuities used to be warranted when your room stewards made your bed more than once a day, and the towel animals were unique. I was able to compare our towel animals with a fellow cruiser. Ours were as if a 5 year old did them. This may seem trivial, but as a cruiser, this is part of that unique service you should get for the extreme amounts of gratuities that Carnival demands you pay. 10-Drinks very weak and expensive. Not much alcohol in them. 11-and.....DRUM ROLL.......My new luggage is missing a wheel. Carnival broke my luggage 12- I am cancelling my May 11, 2019 Cruise already booked since last summer 2017. I am going to forfeit my deposit. 13- GOOD BYE CARNIVAL

Carnival Cruise Number 7 and last with Carnival

Carnival Dream Cruise Review by Ahardey

Here's My Bullet List of Concerns with Carnival:

2-Miscellaneous charges on my bill daily, requiring me to go to Guest Services

7-Could NOT understand any intercom announcements...Broken English

10-Drinks very weak and expensive. Not much alcohol in them.

13- GOOD BYE CARNIVAL
Ahardey’s Full Rating Summary
Ages Under 3
Ages 3 to 6
Ages 10 to 12
Get Carnival Dream price drops

Mirror was dirty day one. Bed was made 1X day. Stewards were friendly.
  Carnival Dream Deck Plans