3. Carnival Paradise
My husband and I have been talking about taking a cruise for a few years now and it happen, his boss of 20yrs sent us on a cruise fully paid for. It was the best vacation yet weather was awesome, ship was beautiful, staff was very polite, have to mention our steward Gunawan he was awesome we never had to ask for anything it was like he just knew us. Food was delicious and hot, steak was cooked perfectly. Entertainment was awesome especially the comedians . Just two complaints the pool was full all the time except after 4 pm, and I wish the serenity area had a pool. We stopped at two ports Grand Caymen and Cozmel both ports were beautiful I think I like Cozmel port just so much more to see and do, we did a dolphin excursion which was the frosting on the cake (I love dolphins and being up close and touching them was awesome). Over all the cruise was better then I expected great job would do it again .

First time cruisers

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review by Artegian

Artegian’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Paradise price drops

Interior
Cabin 4B R130
Awesome didn't even had to use my extension cords
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins

• Stingray Swim
    The water was so clear and up close to wild sting Ray's in the wild was awesome and I kissed a stingrays which means I'll have 7 yrs good luck
    View All 738 Stingray Swim Reviews