3. Carnival Magic
For the most part my boyfriend and I enjoyed ourselves The only true bone I have to pick is with the food. I suffer from celiac disease. While there are gluten free options they are limited and not very good. Guys Burger place has to make the buns special and cook fries separate. While waiting 20 minutes isn't the best I assumed it be worth the wait though. Fries were good but the bun was some weird biscuit like thing which was way too flour like tasting. Same with the pizza. Unfortunately the pasta place had no gluten free options so we could not try it. If you eat the breakfast buffet it's just best to stick to the make your own omelette station. Lunch and dinner buffet options lack these options mainly due to the fact of possible cross contamination also the fact they seem to make mainly pasta dishes and the chicken is usually breaded. I unlike my boyfriend had to mainly stick to the salad bar area for fear of getting sick and ruining our trip. The desert selection in no way is gluten free at all. The dining rooms are the only place that sadly will cater to your allergy and dietary needs. Please Carnival get your act together. You don't realize how many more travelers you would have if your gluten free options were more available and more tasty.

Mostly Good

Carnival Magic Cruise Review by bostonredsox34

bostonredsox34’s Full Rating Summary

Ocean Suite
Cabin OS 1409
Clean, perfect, cozy and all around great.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins