3. Pride of America
I was so excited to go on this cruise, but it was the most boring cruise I've ever been on! If you don't want a nightlife and enjoy a very quiet cruise where everyone is in bed by 9 or earlier, then this is the cruise for you. BUT, if you want to have FUN all day AND all night, you might want to look elsewhere.There was no sail away party. We set sail at 7pm and the music stopped by 7:30 and the bar was closed. We were on a Hawaiian cruise and the pool deck bar closed every night at 7pm and there was no music. The Mardi Gras, the nightclub, was done by 10; one night the DJ just put on a CD or something and left; we saw him in the Cadillac restaurant after we left. At night we just roamed the boat hoping for something fun, but found nothing. One night we played our own music and danced on the pool deck, which was deserted at 8:30, not a soul was there! I hate to rate this ship as bad, because the staff, food and accommodations were great, as was the process for getting on and off the boat. I must say again, the staff was amazing! The bar staff, Ben and the ladies in the Gold Rush, Blondie at bar on deck 5 by the coffee place; the Aloha' Cafe' cooks (Ju, the New England guy and the NY guy from Long Island and Alabama girl who cooked the pasta, and Princess the washy-washy girl, were all AMAZING! They helped make the cruise bearable, but I will never cruise with them again, because I want to have fun all day and all night!

SO BORING....