3. Oasis of the Seas
What can be said about this ship except WOW From start to finish it was good, embarcation was easy, staff were great, the only one complaint was Chops restaurant, poor service, warm food and a waiter that was condescending, when I ordered a beer with my dinner he smirked and said something in his own language, we don't all like wine ! The entertainment was great, the ship was clean if not a little care worn! It's a big ship so expect to do quite a bit of walking, would we go again......yes without any doubt It's not cheap and Royal Caribbean are after every Dollar, I cancelled my gratuities and tipped who I thought deserved it Guest service desk were very helpful and always had answers for any questions. We called at Nassau which is a terrible place in our opinion and should be dropped from the stops. Labarde was fantastic though. We did back to back cruises so had 24 fantastic nights.....don't hesitate, go for it.

Fantastic

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by Dalesrat

• Sail Date: October 2018
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View Balcony
What can be said about this ship except WOW

The entertainment was great, the ship was clean if not a little care worn!

Guest service desk were very helpful and always had answers for any questions.

Dalesrat’s Full Rating Summary

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 4D 11554
Quite small but adequate, the sofavwas dirty through years of people sitting on it covered in sun cream but our steward covered it in a sheet so we could use it
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins