3. Disney Dream
A few years ago, my parents surprised us with one of the most memorable Christmas gifts that I have ever received. They told us that we would be going on a Disney Cruise! We were excited but had no idea what to expect. Little did I know that the trip would be one of my favorite vacations ever. We were surprised by the quality of service, entertainment, and the multitude of amenities. Of course, there are a few cons to the cruise like the price and perhaps the location. However, despite the overwhelming cost, the Disney Cruise was an amazing experience that drew our family closer together and will be remembered forever. When one thinks of Disney, they probably imagine something that appeals to a child only. However, this cruise is thoroughly enjoyable for the entire family. There are different activities that can appeal to all types of crowds. When I went, I found myself loving the waterslides, pools, interaction with the characters, mini golf, etc. However, my parents and grandparents had just as good as a time as the kids did. They often occupied themselves with the bars, spas, the adult only spaces, the fine dining experiences, and even released some of their inner kid. There are also numerous activities to do as a family. For example, every night, an impressive show is performed by the Disney characters. They were comparable to majority of the Broadway shows I have experienced. Not only did the kids love the shows, but the adults did as well. The Disney Cruise’s entertainment is fit for anyone. The customer service on the Disney Cruise is phenomenal. All the employees act as if working on the cruise has been their dream job, even if that is not the case. Our rooms were constantly cleaned at the most convenient times, and the maids always added their own touch to the room (leaving a towel animal on each bed or chocolates, etc.). For every meal, we had the same waiters/ waitresses, so they would try to remember every persons’ name and their personal preferences. Every single one of the actors and actresses were always willing to meet and take pictures with us, even after their exhausting day of meet and greets, shows, etc. The customer service was impressive. The Disney Cruise ships can meet almost every need one might have. There are incredible fitness facilities, spas, amazing food options (numerous cuisines), and so much more. They have many room options for families with one kid to families with five. The rooms are comfortable and cozy. If you wanted to treat yourself, I would suggest reserving a room with a deck. I remember watching the sun setting on the horizon as dolphins leaped out of the water. It was incredible. In addition to the satisfactory rooms, there are also beautiful fitness centers, many shops to buy souvenirs, and delicious food. If we ever needed something, we could always find it somewhere on the ship. As with any vacation you may go on, not everything is perfect. Although there are only a few cons, they can be significant. I would consider the cost of a Disney Cruise one of those cons. Disney Cruise line is one of the most topnotch cruises, but you definitely pay for it. There is a comparable difference between this option and any other cruise such as Carnival, or Holland America Cruises. Another issue may be the location of the ports for Disney Cruise line. There are not as many ships as another Cruise line may have. Because of this, there are fewer locations that the ships dock. This may make the travel inconvenient for some. As well as the expenses that are charged with the cruise, you may have to consider more expensive flights, or hotels if you don’t live near one of the few ports. However, as someone who has had the experience of the cruise, the cons are worth it. The Disney Cruise is truly one of the best experiences you will ever have. Some may say that you don’t need to cruise to have a truly amazing vacation, but I would say that a Disney Cruise is like nothing else you have ever experienced. My parents, and grandparents could tell you that although it was expensive, it was money well spent. If you are evaluating options for a future vacation or are looking for a way to grow closer with your family, the Disney Cruise is a terrific option. The customer service itself will convince you. Other than that, the entertainment is superb, and there is such a wide variety of amenities and activities that can satisfy each person’s individual needs. The Disney Cruise is truly worth every penny. I would give the cruise five stars.

A Vacation Out of a Dream