3. Adventure of the Seas
We choose this cruise for the northeast ports of call. This was a repositioning cruise from Quebec City to Fort Lauderdale. We booked a Panoramic Oceanview cabin which we just loved. When first booked I tried to check reviews for our cabin on Cruise Critic but was advised there are no staterooms on deck 12. Got a bit worried about that bit of news. The addition of staterooms on deck 12 began last year in dry dock but was cut short due to hurricane. Construction was completed in February of this year. Very large room with ample drawer and closet space. Weather was cold and windy, but that was to be expected because of the time of year. Did not have warm weather until day 11 off the Florida coast. Had most of our meals in Windjammer and this was better than expected for a buffet. I highly recommend the Panorama Oceanview stateroom. I do not know how many more of the RCL ships are being outfitted with these additions but I think it was a great idea. The wall to wall floor to ceiling window gives all the view of a balcony without the heat, cold, wind, rain and smoke. Embarkation in Quebec City was a bit slow and the lines were long, but I would do this cruise again, after doing all of the other cruises I have in my bucket list.

Panoramic Oceanview Cabins

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by Blutuesday

Blutuesday’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Spacious Ocean View
Cabin 1M 1878
Large cabin with lots of closet and drawer space. We were able to put 13 days of clothes away with room to spare.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins