3. Norwegian Getaway
First, I am not sure where some of the less than stellar reviews of the ship come from. Anyone who criticizes the service or cleanliness or dining of the ship is simply misguided. TheThe staff was excellent, the service was superior, and the cleanly Ness and presentation of the ship was second to none. It was really telling in the Bahamas when Disney, Aida, Carnival and Royal Caribbean were all in port. My wife and I got so many people asking us about our shift. Literally hundreds of people from Aida were even looking over be at the ship watching how to good the staff was with fun music pool towels and water as we return. None of the other ships have anything close. Second, the speciality dining particulatly Modeebi and Ocean blue are not to be missed. All the food was great however those two places in particular are amazing. The Cirque show and dinner were worth the price. The ultimate beverage package was really good and has everything from moxed drinks to decent scotch. And if you are a scotch or bourbon drinker the upchaege for higher end is only pour difference, which is like $2-$5 for most upgrades. Third, on the Eastern Caribbean the ports were wonderful. Saint Thomas do yourself a favor and book the kayak hike snorkel eco-adventure to tour. It is well worth the price. Tortola is still rebuilding from the hurricane. However it is beautiful. The local people are so excited to have cruisers back and are the nicest people and any point you will ever go to. Nassau, is Nassau. Like many places in the world have to be careful in a few spots however Most people are very friendly. You do have to watch out for those people looking to make a quick buck off tourist particularly the taxicab drivers. But we did our own adventure went to John Watkins distillery and bearded clam along other places. Fourth, the adult pool is a lot of fun. I would not recommend the upgrade to the vibe beach club unless you want just peace and quiet around to lay out however there is no pool in the vibe. My wife and I enjoy socializing and having fun and the main adult pool area was a blast. The slides are great especially for kids. And they do have a kids pool area however we webt without our kids but it appeared that all of the families were having a great time. Fifth, and finally, my wife and I had a wonderful vacation. We did not want it to end and would take the same cruise all over again!

Amazing experience from beginning to end

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review by ads8qd

• Sail Date: October 2018
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Large Balcony Stateroom

Third, on the Eastern Caribbean the ports were wonderful.

ads8qd’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Getaway price drops

Large Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B6 9128
Very clean and ample storage...large balcony was really nice
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins