I choose this cruise because I have always wanted to get to French Polynesia. It was a long way to get there, but with the faboulus speakers and cultural ambassadors onbord there was not a dull moment. Beeing on a 5 week cruise meant that we got to know the passengers and crew member quite well. So many really nice people! Yes, the ship is old, and the toilettes and the aircondition are not in the best shape, but the crew sure was working hard to fiks everything for everybody. I was quite happy with my cabin. I thought I would miss having balcony, but actually I didn't miss it at all. I liked the ports, though most of HAL's excursions were very expensive. Going from Fort Lauderdale to Tahiti gave us a lot of very different cultures and sceneries. The food was quite ok, always a lot to choose from both in Lida and Rotterdam. This was my first cruise with HAL, and I am eager to go again.

The new EXC indepth program was the best!

Maasdam Cruise Review by stinehanne

The food was quite ok, always a lot to choose from both in Lida and Rotterdam.

This was my first cruise with HAL, and I am eager to go again.
stinehanne’s Full Rating Summary