3. Norwegian Escape
This is my 4th time sailing with Norwegian, this is by far the prettiest boat I’ve been on. I went with my husband it was our first time traveling to Bermuda. Our cabin was gorgeous and bigger than i expected we booked an ocean view in the 5th floor, we had lots of space for us two even got a separate little livin room area with a sofa and 2nd tv! Plenty of restaurants and things to do on the boat if your okay with paying extra which kinda sucks. We skipped out on a few activities due to all the extra costs. Many shows are reservations only so I suggest reserving shows and dinner in advance online to save yourself time and the possibility of shows being full which they do. Tip plan your days as soon as you get the freestyle, many events overlap so pick what you really want to do and set your timers to avoid disappointment. Really big boat lots of people things get full quick. Unfortunately this trip was cut short and we arrived to Bermuda at 6pm instead of the usual 8am which really messed up some plans, and only gave us one full day of exploring. Bermuda is gorgeous, though it was windy and rained on a off, the sun peaked out every so often. Horseshoe bay is definitely a must see just don’t book through Norwegian take the 7 dollar mini bus right at the end of the pier. Made the mistake of paying 90 with Norwegian for 2 hrs at the beach than 14 roundtrip for however long i wanted. The Bermuda Triangle Cruise was lots of fun also. If you walk up the pier past the bone fish bar there’s an little spot with benches and free WiFi. Number one thing on this boat is The staff. They are amazing I have never had as many friendly and welcoming staff on a boat. Savor dinning room is a must ask to be seated with Santiago he is the funniest most caring guy you’ll meet. He treated us and all his guest like family. Really took care of us and went above and beyond.

The staff really make this boat amazing

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review by Patriciac01

• Sail Date: October 2018
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview Stateroom with Large Picture Window
Patriciac01’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Oceanview Stateroom with Large Picture Window
Cabin OA
Very spacious, kinda like having 2 rooms one section has the bed tv and closets then further down you have a curtain that can sperate the “living room” area it had a large couch with a 2nd tv huge mirror on the wall with a desk and desk chair. I did my makeup and hair on this desk every day! Gorgeous set up and the window was larger than expected.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Bermuda Triangle Cruise
    The tour guide James was very funny which made it very entertaining it was very dark which made it really hard to see much, took us down on to the glass bottom and really just saw coral and fish, fun but again really only booked since we got to Bermuda very late and it was the only excursion available at the late hour
    View All 36 Bermuda Triangle Cruise Reviews
  • Horseshoe Bay Beach
    Horseshoe bay is amazing. Highly recommend. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is due to the fact I booked with Norwegian and paid 90 dollars for 2 roundtrip transfers for a duration of 2 hrs on the beach. Don’t book with the cruise walk out to the end of the pier and take the 7 dollar mini bus. There will be buses to and from the beach, lot less expensive same bus Norwegian takes you in and you choose how long you want to stay. Ended up go back to horseshoe the 3rd day and it was a breeze doing it this way and saved me money to shop!!!
    View All 154 Horseshoe Bay Beach Reviews