3. Emerald Princess
Old, dated, stained. Felt like an old Travelodge hotel.Low value. cannot compare to our other 3 cruises with Holland America. We repent Holland America, never again will we sale with the Dirty Princess. Our stareroom steward was great. The stateroom was worn out, the window curtans didnt fit properly. THe food in the Horizon buffet was almost un eatable. THe other resteraunts on board were better but disappointing in many ways. Check your room key card when you use it. Staff gave the wrong key card back to customers and cause lots of problems. Entertainment leader Jen was awesome but most of the entertainment was just so so. When we dis embarked the ship in Vancouver we had to Walk off because our connection was at 11am and we had no help from staff at ALL. My wife and I are in our 70s and I am disabled and we pleaded for help getting off boat but we were ignored by the staff. My wife and I had to drag and push our 5 bags down 4 decks and gang planks to a taxi. Worst expierence we have ever had.

Dirty Princess