3. Norwegian Epic
My daughter and I are 1st time cruisers so didn't know what to expect. The staff and cabin crew were excellent and I must mention "washy washy happy happy the Epic cruisers will know what this is. We ate most of the time in the Garden Café which was well set out and the food was excellent however, not much for vegetarians . All the public places on the ship were very good and the entertainment and shows were excellent. We had a balcony state room, which overall was ok however, the curtain on the balcony was falling off on quite a few places as was the curtain which separated the toilet and shower. The shower was good and the room was cleaned at least twice a day a very compact cabin but ok for 2 people. The ports of call were stunning and beautiful we had amazing weather. I will mention , my mobility is not a 100% and I personally struggled a bit and I found the public places on the ship very hot.

1st time cruisers