3. Norwegian Bliss
My experience on the Bliss was fair/poor compared to other Norwegian cruises I’ve been on. The entertainment geared more toward the 20-40 age group, not much for the more mature adults. The food was mediocre. The 24 hour Local bar dining option served chicken wings that were some unidentifiable pieces of meat from some poor animal, “disgusting”. I was told other guest complained to the cook as well. Why continue to serve that item? Was it because it was complimentary? The specialty restaurant “Q” served a peach cobbler that lacked flavor and substance. The stateroom staff and bartenders were awesome. We had 4 sea days skipped a port, due to a hurricane, that’s understood. After 3 days, I was ready to go home. As far as I’m concerned, the Bliss have a lot of tweaking to do, otherwise back to Carnival, Royal Caribbean, Princess and Celebrity Cruise lines for me.

Bigger is not always better

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by Cruisequeenbee22

• Sail Date: October 2018
  • Destination: Mexican Riviera
  • Cabin Type: Mid-ship Balcony Stateroom
Cruisequeenbee22’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Mid-ship Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BA 14124
Chief stateroom steward, Edwin and his team were “awesome”. He was very polite and personable and made sure I was comfortable even though my bed was harder than what I’m use to sleeping on, so I did not rest too welll during the cruise. Edwin displayed the epitome of good customer service. Thank you, Edwin, for a “great” job done and for taking good care of me.
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins