His was our fifth Cruise. We have been on large ships. Eurodam was the best. The food was incredible and the size of the ship made it relaxing and it wasn't crazy with a bunch of drinking or too many little children running around. We had 10 people in our group ranging from age 24 to 81. I highly recommend the Eurodam. Of all the cruises I've been on they had the highest quality of food. What a wonderful time. I would definitely go on the Eurodam again! The entire experience was so fantastic! Holland America is such a relaxing cruise line. I am 64. Loved Alaska cruise. Did a zipline on shore 100 feet plus above ground. Fun!!! Being up on the deck for 5 hours while the cruise ship was in one spot slowly turning around giving us a panoramic view of the glaciers. I really recommend Holland America and the Eurodam.

Best cruise EVER!!!

Eurodam Cruise Review by coachross1

• Sail Date: September 2018
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Large Outside Stateroom (partial sea views)
coachross1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Holland America Eurodam price drops

Large Outside Stateroom (partial sea views)
Cabin G 1032
On an Alaskan cruise we spend so much time up on the deck and in the fabulous EXC Lounge that has a panoramic view of the glaciers, Etc along with a great coffee bar right there plus there's so much more to do on the cruise that we did not need to have a stateroom with a veranda. We were so pleased and comfortable being on floor one, the bottom floor of the ship and it was still fabulous!
Upper Promenade Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins