3. Norwegian Bliss
This was my hubby and I's 9th cruise and 8th cruise with NCL. I would have to say, this was the best one yet! Our favorite ship was the "Pearl", but now....it the "Bliss"!!! This was so much better! The ship is beautiful and really spacious, we never felt crowded. In fact, I took a picture of my hubby in the "side" room of the Observation area and he was sitting all alone! Our favorite hang-out was in the Atrium....loved "Phil & Keysha" and ended up following the around from venue to venue like groupies....LOL! My hubby said that the Phil's guitar playing skills are awesome! We also saw "Jersey Boys"....it was spectacular! They vocals were spot-on and a wonderful theatre, loved the bar service in our seats! For eats...we ate at the Local (a few times) and Taste (once for dinner and twice for breakfast) and at the Speciality restaurants: Margaritaville, Food Republic, Teppanyaki, Los Lobos and Cagneys.....all great food, but Los Lobos was really slow. We think something most have happened in the kitchen because we never had any problems with any of the other restaurants. And finally, the Go-Karts.....awesome!!! It was so much fun! Wish we could have gone again, but ran out of time. Can't wait for our next NCL Cruise....wish it was tomorrow!!!

Loved the "big" ship!

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by moi613

• Sail Date: September 2018
  • Destination: Pacific Coastal
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom

Can't wait for our next NCL Cruise....wish it was tomorrow!!!
moi613’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BF 10896
This was the first time that our bed was near the balcony and the sofa in the middle of the room. It really created more room and we loved the layout. The bathroom was also much bigger than past ships. Only thing is....did not like the closet with the doors as it was difficult to get to everything without constantly siding the doors back and forward. Also would have loved more USB ports.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins