3. Star Princess
My wife gave us this cruise for my 50th Birthday. Unfortunately it was the worst cruise we have ever been on. The food was awful at The steak house and buffet. The staff didn’t know what was going on regarding several issues. The bed was too soft. Rules not followed by staff not to mention the staff did not seem happy to be there in many places on the ship. The Italian restaurant and wait staff was excellent along with the Lotus Spa and the treatment staff. We spoke with several other passengers that were unhappy also including our friends that we paid for their way on board to help us celebrate. We go on a cruise to be pampered but that sure didn’t happen on this cruise. It was my first and last Princess Line cruise. The ship was supposedly updated or refurbished November 2017 but is sure didn’t look like it.

Birthday cruise gone wrong

Star Princess Cruise Review by Curly06

Curly06’s Full Rating Summary
Get Star Princess price drops

• Deep Sea Fishing
    Great trip. Good crew on fishing boat except for the photographer. I still haven’t received my photos of me catching my fish.
    View All 3 Deep Sea Fishing Reviews