3. Norwegian Dawn
Before you decide to throw your money away on NCL, rethink your decision! Worst customer service I have ever seen. This is based on over 25 cruises my wife and I have been on. On Royal Caribbean, Carnival and MSC customer service has alway been a pleasure to deal with.Do to weather conditions I contacted NCL customer service earlier in the day and they assured me the ship was not changing its itenary. A few hours later I noticed a little weather advisory link on their website, when I clicked on it the information showed the ship's itinerary had changed. We never received any notification even though they had our cell phone numbers and email addresses. We contacted customer service to try to change to a different ship (even if I had to pay for a flight) and they denied our request. We tried customer service again the next day and got the same response. The only option they gave us was to cancel the trip and lose our money! Just awesome, way to go NCL, that's how to treat customers. We unfortunately decided to still go on the cruise instead of throwing the money away and had the worst cruise of my life! Everyone was upset, the staff on the ship were not very friendly because everyone was angry. We did have the drink package, however the only way to get a drink was to stand in lines at the bar. To add insult to injury while on the ship I had googled to see if the NCL Dawn had any complaints and I found a post that showed that the room we were in had an issue with bedbugs a few weeks before! Before you book on NCL, think about throwing your money directly in the water and save yourself the aggravation! Please note: insurance would not have helped this situation. https://www.wcvb.com/article/bed-bugs-bite-passengers-on-norwegian-dawn-cruise-from-boston-to-bermuda/22096424

Spent lots of money to destroy my 30th Wedding anniversary!

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by bquintal

• Sail Date: September 2018
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Obstructed Oceanview

bquintal’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Obstructed Oceanview
Cabin OK 8106
Had bed bugs a few weeks before!
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins