3. Royal Princess
It's been 45 years since I have seen the leaves changing colors which provoked me to take this cruise. I did fulfill this item on my bucket list. The staff on this ship is amazing. They are polite, respectful and knowledgeable. For the most part, the food was excellent. My only complaint as a diabetic, is that the sugar free desserts are not good. There are many decent recipes for desserts. The baker obviously was either not privy to them or could care less. Our cabin steward Luca was a gem. The entertainment was enjoyable. Embarkation and disembarkation was very organized. Food in the Horizon court was excellent. We went to the anytime seating dining room, but the service was not great and the menu choices were also not great. It appears that they are taking away some of the better choices. The International Cafe is my go to. They people that work there are very efficient and hard workers. What Princess needs to do is put coffee dispensers in different parts of the ship so that you don't have to go up to deck 16 for a single cup of regular coffee. It is unfair that the International cafe is punching cards for regular coffee as they are for specialty coffees. They need to re-evaluate this because their clientele is geared more toward elderly and it is difficult for these people to get to the opposite side of the ship. All in all, our cruising experience on this ship was excellent. Speak to Kirk, the Future cruise planner. He is excellent and a super nice person.

Changing leaves cruise

Royal Princess Cruise Review by gulliblegirl

gulliblegirl’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BB D304
We had a handicapped cabin and it was spotless and roomy.
Marina Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Trolley Tour
    Was somewhat disappointed in this excursion. It was a rainy day and by the time we got to the trolley, we were wet and cold. There is no shelter for you to stand under. They took a long time to get trolleys out. The line was extremely long. I will say that once we got on the trolley, the driver's were very knowledgeable with their narration.
    View All 37 Trolley Tour Reviews