3. Norwegian Bliss
I wanted to go on this ship and see what i thought. PRE CRUISE I flew from london to vancover on direct flight on air canada got train to b&b nobody there but got a password to the keys,later went to canada place to see nieuw amsterdam sail. Then the owner was there no heating despite asklng and did not like me going outside to smoke. Check in. I left the b&b nobody around and got train to canada place. Check in was quick despite no going in the platinum queue. Then after the picture i went onboard to find my cabin which was ready. Cabin. I had a studio cabin on 12 deck 12517, tv, shower,virtual view. No drawers but ok for a short cruise. Lifeboat drill. At 3.30pm had lifeboat drill in show lounge no lifejacket required almost forgot to scan my card it was over quickly. My account. As i do not have a credit card and using a debit card charges it twice i was going to use the atm onboard until i find it is a $6.00 charge. So went ashore and got canadian money instead. Dinner. I had booked cagneys so went there i did try to share but sadly no good so sat alone. I had a voucher being a platimum member so got a free meal and a bottle of wine. Had a mini filet mignon a bit small a good dinner. No show booked so went to welcome aboard not what i expected then cigar room for a cigar then studio lounge for coffee and fruit. Shows. Havana and jersey boys were good and beatles tribute in the cavern and main lounge really good. Ports of call. Victoria i went to see butchart gardens already so got shuttle into town and did miniture wonderland. San francisco i booked trip to alcatraz myself at $30 at 12.00 despite the long delay getting off ship i made it ok. Other restaurants. As a platinum member i had 2 vouchers and a 3 dining deal. After cagneys i did los lobos(mexican) really enjoyed it there despite sitting on my own also did q prime rib with the other solos really good, never got to go to the main dining room. Service. My stateroom steward who i did not see much was ok mucked up my ice i wanted and one night had no interest in doing my cabin for the evening. Then on last day wanted me out and said i had to go now despite it being before the time,not impressed. Disembarkation. Pretty good i said 0930 as did not want to rush got off before that as was very well done. My thoughts. Enjoyed the ship but need to be able to share with others more and do not like the booking for shows much. Liked the meeting up with solos in studio lounge and jose was so good. Would go on ncl again.

My cruise

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by seabourndt

• Sail Date: September 2018
  • Destination: Pacific Coastal
  • Cabin Type: Studio Stateroom
I wanted to go on this ship and see what i thought.

PRE CRUISE

seabourndt’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Studio Stateroom
Cabin T1 12517
A bit small and no drawer space,liked the virtual view and the usb plugs.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins