3. Anthem of the Seas
As basically small ship cruisers, we chose Anthem as we were a group from almost 3 to mid-50's and were looking for something that would be enjoyed by all to celebrate my husband's 80th birthday. We did the 10 day New England portions by ourselves and the rest of the family joined us for the Bermuda hop. I must admit that we were pleasantly surprised, although there were times that I felt truly claustrophobic One of our party has a difficult allergy to cope with and our Captain was extremely caring and helpful in seeing that she had a tasteful food experience. In fact, I had ordered a birthday cake and when I mentioned this to him he said that this type of cake was not made on board but he would take care of it, and take case he did. This was probably the best chocolate cake I had ever had. Our wait staff was also terrific, especially dealing with a fussy 3 year old, when it came to his food. The ship was lovely and we really enjoyed its decor. My only complaint about the ship was the hallways are way too narrow for wheelchair access passengers and I truly believe that if there was a real emergency .there would be problems. Because of a foot injury I was forced to use a wheelchair. I was almost impossible to get thru the halls when the cabin staff had their carts in the hall the wheelchair could not get past them. Also, I know there have been many discussions about what to do about carts and I won;t get into that here except to say that "put it in your cabin, do not leave it in the hall". It's been a long time since we've seen fall colors and the leaves were just turning and it was beautiful. Bermuda was also enjoyable. As the saying goes: A good time was had by all.

Family Occasion

Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review by fla742

As the saying goes: A good time was had by all.
fla742’s Full Rating Summary