3. Viking Rinda
A friend and I were invited to join other friends who were taking the Viking Rinda cruise on the Seine October 3rd. I loved the itinerary. The food was delicious and especially enjoyed the dining option off the bar area.the Aquavit buffet and terrace. The ship was spotless and the staff were always friendly and helpful. Our stateroom was tiny but we were not in there much. One night I stayed after dinner and participated in the music contest and dance that included the staff. It was fun. One of the most helpful things about the trip was Viking providing transportation to and from the airport. The Viking rep that took a group of us to CDG walked us through the process of using Air France's kiosks, attaching our baggage tag and took us to the luggage drop off and on to security - where he could go no further; that was all so helpful.

Enjoyed the Rinda

Viking Rinda Cruise Review by cuagrad90

cuagrad90’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Rinda price drops

Very small, very clean, plenty of storage, great shower.
  Viking Rinda Deck Plans