3. Norwegian Escape
Embarkation - I live in Manhattan, and within walking distance on the cruise terminal. I left my apartment at 11:30am and was on the ship by 12:30pm. The staterooms were ready at 1:30pm. Cruise - Thanks to Angie (Gigi1068) for organizing the Meet & Mingle! She is so lovely and the M&M was such a fun time! I also really enjoyed the Slot Pull afterwards! Cruise Director, Mandy Jones, was EVERYTHING! I absolutely love her! Seriously, I can’t imagine the cruise without her. The staff on this ship is exemplary! Everyone is so friendly! Le Bistro, La Cucina, Teppanyaki and Manhattan Room were the highlights of my dining experiences. Although, I did enjoy the Garden Café & O’Sheehan’s many times as well. The UBP is fantastic! Bermuda is gorgeous! I took a shuttle to Horseshoe Bay, toured the National Museum of Bermuda, and swam with the dolphins at Dolphin Quest! I met so many wonderful people on the cruise everywhere I went. I can’t wait to cruise again! In fact, I’ll be back on the Escape in March. Disembarkation - I chose to self-assist. It was so easy and I was off the ship very quickly.

First Cruise

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review by mccallister

• Sail Date: September 2018
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Studio Stateroom
Embarkation -

Cruise -

The staff on this ship is exemplary! Everyone is so friendly!

The UBP is fantastic!

Disembarkation -

I chose to self-assist. It was so easy and I was off the ship very quickly.
mccallister’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Studio Stateroom
Cabin T1 12531
The Studio Staterom was perfect for me!
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins