3. Queen Victoria
Although I have travelled with many different cruise lines, I had never cruised with Cunard and my partner had never cruised before. We sailed from Southampton, the embarkation very smooth. Our balcony cabin on deck 5 greeted us with a complmentary bottle of bubbly which we drank sailing out of the harbour. The cabin was a good size with reasonable sized bathroom. The toiletries were replaced daily. Great cabin, beautfully presented and tasting food with superb service from all staff. One day we had breakfast delivered to the cabin and we ate on the balcony as the sun rose. The entertainment was first class and the enrichment lectures very informative and entertaining. We used the gym daily and my partner had a treatment from the sports therapist which was very beneficial. We used the complimentary launderette several times which minimised the weight of the suitcase. Special thanks to the Chief Engineer for making my partner's first cruise unforgettable.

Wonderful

Queen Victoria Cruise Review by homeworklil

We sailed from Southampton, the embarkation very smooth.

homeworklil’s Full Rating Summary
Get Cunard Queen Victoria price drops

Balcony
Cabin BD 5169
Good sized cabin with an incredibly comfortable bed, kept spotlessly clean by the steward.
Soundproofing was excellent, the balcony was a good size and a great place to sit to eat or read.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins