3. Costa Deliziosa
WE chose this trip because of the itinerary despite reading a lot of negative reviews. BIG MISTAKE. The food in the main restaurant was DISGUSTING. The staff was arrogant and unhelpful. The port calls were either too brief to do any real sightseeing or were at ports that really had nothing to do with tourism (Bari. It, Corfu, Gr). All of our excursions were booked through the ship. They were, to be generous, lame. There was widespread coughing onboard and both my wife and I returned with serious infections. Nobody used the hand sanitizers. The entertainment was all in italian (one night was supposed to be pop songs and featured three renditions of Volare while another night's entertainment was opera) and cheap beyond belief. Smoking is permitted in all of the outdoor areas of the ship and on the balconies. They charged for soda at lunch and for water at dinner. Almost everything came at an additional cost. I wish I had listened to all of the reviewers and hope that this will help you to avoid what we suffered. AVOID COSTA LIKE THE PLAGUE.

AWFUL CRUISE